We utilize remote assistance for many technical support issues.
If instructed to do so, please enter your information below:
Presentations and Training Sessions
We often provide on-the-fly
presentations and training sessions.
We pride ourselves on striving to offer
The best Technical Support in this, or any industry.
We do not outsource our support -- we feel that by integrating support with development, it allows us to create a better product. If you call us, you'll be pleasantly surprised to get right through to someone who can solve your issue. Though all support requests are handled within a maximum of 24 hours, the average response time is well under 15 minutes.
Please check our Installation Guide first
before contacting us, you will likely find your answer.
We offer the following Support for the Land F/X product line:
- Free upgrades to the Land F/X system, database, and block library, for one year after purchase or upgrade. All downloads are performed through the "Update" feature of the program. View our update history here.
- On-site training with a complete two-day training seminar utilizing hands-on use of all aspects of the program.
- Training in San Luis Obispo, CA, Las Vegas, NV, or various regional locations. (See our Purchase page for details on training pricing.)
- Self-Training available through the tutorials and videos provided with the program (See the actual Tutorials from the documentation here).
- Answers to most technical questions, and a general discussion of upcoming enhancements and wishlist items, can be found at our Community Forum.
- Umlimited telephone support.
- Email-based technical support, utilizing the "Tech Support" feature of the program.
- Yearly support extensions, allowing access to monthly upgrades, and unlimited technical support.