We’re interested in your best artistic efforts to develop great-looking tree and shrub symbols, with a chance of having them included in our color plant symbol library. All we ask is that you create your symbols in CAD, submit them as DWG files, and, above all, have fun making them!
Land F/X Content Creator Jaymz Wooden provides some best practices for creating color blocks.
Pick up some helpful color symbol creation concepts from this Power Tip.
We will accept any symbol style, but in our experience Land F/X users typically want more organic-looking, hand-drawn-style graphics, as well as a more realistic representation of symbols. One or the other is preferred, but any style is welcome.
One first-place prize of
Multiple second-place prizes of
Winning entries announced September 10.
We will inform prize winners by emailing them directly.
First- and second-place winners will receive “cash” gift cards.
Prizes will be awarded to winning individual entrants – not on a company basis.
- Submit your symbols by filling out the entry form at the bottom of this page. Do not email your entries.
- Land F/X clients only.
- No limit on symbol submissions.
- Prizes awarded on an individual basis.
- Multiple entries per firm are allowed and encouraged.
- Each entrant can only win once.
- Awarded and showcased symbols will be credited with the entrant’s name.
- Submissions accepted from July 6 through August 31, 2021.
- Submitting your symbols constitutes an agreement that Land F/X may use your submissions in our color symbol library, as well as in promotional materials such as our website and future Land F/X brochures.
- Land F/X reserves the right to edit submitted symbols to meet our standards before including them in our library and promotional materials.