Yet another big wish list! With some minor bug issues to fix!
- · Allow repeated placement of drip zone operation indicators, without automatic numbering. Make them just like placing drip flush valves, once you’ve indicated the text you want in the symbol. Or just make it a default (I use “ID”).
- · Put drip irrigation filters made by landscape drip irrigation manufacturers in the drip section, instead of the generalized equipment section. Fancy big filter systems probably should stay where they are.
- · Add the Hunter PLD-BV insert ball valve to the drip flush valve selections, just like the Netafim TLSOV.
- · Leaders with text—how about a lasso option to go with the arrows?
- · Is there a way to adjust pipe linetype scales to show the dashes in smaller lengths of pipe? I can, of course, select them all and change it manually in Properties, but it’d be nice if there was another way.
- · Can we add Zurn (Wilkins) PRVs to the equipment line-up? And the 950XLT and -XLT2 DCVAs?
- · [bug] When piping laterals with ORTHO on, moving left to right, the pipe will suddenly snap up vertically when clicking on the next head (this happens with head auto-snap as well), and leave a short length of vertical pipe, which the system shows as connected (via Highlight Station), even though it visibly isn’t. This does not happen when piping in any other direction, just left to right, orthogonally.
- · [bug] Similarly, when placing fixed quarter circle sprays with ORTHO on, the head will not snap into the NE orientation. It will at all other directions. Sometimes it will, but most often not. I haven’t noticed any obvious conditions either way that could cause, or not cause, this.
- · [bug] For some reason, Settings is not respecting my choice of font for main line pipe size. I’ve set it to Roman Duplex, but it always shows up as something else. When I go in to Edit the font, it’s already set to RD. Which fixes things, but it’d be nice to not have to this every time.
That’s it! Thanks for looking.