Hi Jake, This isn't really irrigation related, but I didn't see another category for it to fall under. I also called it a bug rater than an issue since that probably brings it to the top of a list. I know that you're hosting this Friday's Webinar "Year in Review" and I really want to watch it live. I wanted to watch Jer's live last week too but wasn't able to. I wonder if a lot of people that signed up for the webinar were also not able to login. You should be able to find out. Today when I listened to the webinar recording I noticed that there were not that many questions. So let me share what I tried:
1. Clicked on the link in the invitation confirmation that was sent to my work email. No workie.
2. Sent the invitation to my home computer and tried logging in from that computer. No workie.
3. Gave up figuring that it was a glitch on your end.
4. Today I went to my LandFX phone app to see if the recording was there. I clicked on that link and the player came up, but nothing would load. No workie.
5. Tried the November 19th webinar (Truecolor in Cad). Same result. No workie.
6. Tried the November 5th Webinar (Hardware Recommendations). This loaded and worked fine.
7. Went to the LandFX website (from my phone). Everything opens and loads fine.
- - I'm wondering if it is a server host issue? That probably shows how little I know about this stuff. Something happened between November 5th and November 19th. I wonder how many other users are affected by this. If it's important, and it may be, my phone is company issued and some sited are blocked. -- Good luck with this. Maybe this is more of a Forrest Issue. Of course, I'm available to help. I'd love to see your presentation live. At least I know now that I can watch the recorded version on the website. . . BTW, I loved the recording of Jer's Development Open House presentation. I really look forward to your too. I anticipate some overlap, but seeing these important developments more than once will be appreciated none-the-less.