The good news Forrestt? both of the recordings that were not available on the app are working now. It sounds like that was easy enough.
what? No workie is not a technical term? Okay. Below is the link that I used:
Please click this URL to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/w/86536628658?tk=e_n_Z2pTHsVqPXm69eN9hACLitwGnSe2RKo-9_JUMXA.DQMAAAAUJfwpshZHTTR3ODFyOFIwdXpMOFNPTm8zak9nAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&pwd=RGFRSVJhV3hYQ1hkWlJwd3FSMzFKUT09&uuid=WN_pr2E22Q8S1CM4emmvXILBQ
- - This is my recollection which may be not accurate but is the best that I can do.
1. When I clicked the link it prompted me to open in a different application. From my work computer it opened the application and asked me for a meeting ID. Nowhere in the message was a meeting ID. So I tries the Passcode. No workie. Oops. I couldn't get passed this step.
2. I sent the link to my personal email acct. Opened the link in my personal email account account from my phone. A prompt asked me if I wanted to open in another app. i clicked yes and it took me to the apple app store where it recognized that I already had the app. So rather than the "Download" button, I got the "Open" button. I clicked open and zoom opened up prompting me for a meeting ID. Again, I had no ID so couldn't get through this gate keeper.
If you want me to, I can setup a TEAMS meeting. You can send me an active zoom link and you can watch as we go through the process. Remember Stantec blocks us from using that screen share software that LandFX uses for technical help. That no workie. Oops.
- - I look forward to hearing from you Forrestt.
- - BTW, Are the Tipsy Gypsies playing anywhere in SLO on the 24th? Sheryl and I will be in town.