Compare drawings and versions
An improved Xref Compare shows you what's new and what's gone with easy-to-see toggle-hidden revision clouds. Edit the current drawing while comparing. Changes made to the current drawing are instantly applied to, and visible in, the compare.
Improved Break at Point
Track along a line or input an exact length to break a line apart. Breaking lines is now more accurate than ever.
Accuracy on the fly
Use the crosshair of the Quick Measure tool within enclosed areas. Move your mouse around to see the precise distances from the cursor to the boundary lines of that area. Calculate the area and perimeter of one space, or the sum areas and perimeters of multiple spaces.
Trim and Extend
Quick mode is now default. All lines in the drawing become trimming or extending edges, and you can simply click lines or click for a fence trimming line to remove or add what you need. Hold down Shift while using the Trim command to activate the Extend function.
Improved Revcloud Options
Revision Clouds (Revclouds) are now their own objects rather than polylines, and will auto-size with your drawings. This feature now includes specific properties such as arc length, allowing you to set your arc lengths on the fly.
Even more ribbon customization
We’ve included the new AutoCAD icons in our regular ribbon redesign. The native AutoCAD LayIso and LayFrz tools have been replaced by the more powerful Land F/X tools SuperLayIso and SuperLayFreeze, respectively. We expanded the Quick Access Toolbar with more useful tools by default. And as a special bonus, the F/X CAD 2021 install will automatically update your Land F/X ribbons to the latest 2021 versions.
What can it do?
- Open/Save any version of DWG, DXF, DGN
- Geolocate plans for export
- Insert raster images
- Import/Export PDF
- Auto-complete Command Line
- View proxy objects (Civil 3D, Architectural, Mechanical)
- Run any AutoCAD command designers use regularly
- Use Sheet Set Manager
- Access 3D Connection for SketchUp, Rhino, and Revit
- Customize interface and shortcuts
- Get you direct support from us!
- Install on two machines for the same person
- Run AutoLISP scripts or other add-ons
- Use Live Maps
- Run without a Land F/X License
- Use AutoCAD's Rendering, Lighting, or 3D commands
- Be installed on more than two machines, or have a second installation used by another person
You'll speak with real people. What’s even better? Getting that support from real landscape architects and irrigation designers.
Land F/X support covers:
Opening & saving files
CEO / Developer
Planting Usage Support
Irrigation Usage Support
Land F/X Usage Support
Lead Tech Support
Admin Tech Support
Price of F/X CAD Compared with AutoCAD
With F/X CAD, you can choose to skip the latest version. Have complete control over how often you upgrade.
Product & Plan
Upgrade every 3 years
Upgrade every year