Welcome to the Land F/X Installation Guide.
Please click the option that best describes your situation:
You already have Land F/X installed as a trial or purchased license.
How can we help?
Moving Land F/X licenses? Let us help!
What do you need to uninstall?
You are installing our software for the first time.
What can we help you install?
Hello, IT department!
Here are some common resources you might need.
- System requirements
- Install Land F/X on your server
- Configure Land F/X workstations – existing Multi-User installation
- Install Multi-User Land F/X with F/X CAD
- Land F/X server migration
- Migrate a Single-User Land F/X installation to a new computer
- Migrate a Single-User Land F/X installation to a server
- Switch an existing Land F/X installation to Cloud Data
- Install Land F/X in a university lab
Don't see what you need here?
Browse through all of our installation instructions articles.
Having an issue or seeing an error message? Search the Troubleshooting & Errors section of our Knowledge Base for a solution.
Land F/X System Requirements
• Requires AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3D, AutoCAD Civil3D, AutoCAD Map, or F/X CAD versions 2015 – 2019.
• Not compatible with AutoCAD LT or AutoCAD 360.
• For Mac, we require virtual software such as Parallels or VMware.
• Requires a Windows 7, 8, or 10 machine using a 64-bit quad core processor i5 or higher.
• Requires a high-speed Internet connection – ideally cable, or DSL at minimum.