You're seeing the following error message:
Received no response from landfx.com. Try again?
Do you have Cloud Data, and you're seeing this message after a Land F/X domain outage? Here's the fix.
Your CAD installation is unable to connect to landfx.com for one reason or another. Like any other Windows-based program, AutoCAD uses Internet Explorer to make any necessary Internet connection. If you're sure you're connected to the Internet, your issue is likely the result of a configuration on your computer or network that is blocking Internet Explorer's access to landfx.com.
1. Click No in the error message until it closes.
You may need to click No three or four times.
2. Use our Update tool to check your current version of Land F/X.
3. If you're not on the latest version, click Install to install the update.
4. Restart CAD once you've run the update. The issue should be resolved.
It's crucial to restart CAD after running the update.
Still getting the error? Your installation may be having trouble connecting to our website. Move on to the next step.
5. Open Internet Explorer, and see whether it can get to landfx.com. Our home page uses the same secure protocol as our license system.
Important: Do not complete this step in any other browser besides Internet Explorer. If you are currently using another browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, open Internet Explorer and type or paste the text landfx.com into the text field.
6. If you're unable to go to our home page in Internet Explorer, and are still receiving the same error message when attempting to use CAD, your next step should be to enable your TLS settings.
7. Still getting the error? Follow our steps to add a firewall exception for AutoCAD or F/X CAD.
You should now be able to use AutoCAD or F/X CAD.