You are having problems accessing, seeing, or finding the network drive that contains your LandFX folder. For example, you may be:
- Unable to see the letter drive or server you've mapped for your LandFX folder
- Having difficulties remoting into your LandFX folder on a VPN
- Experiencing any type of issue accessing your LandFX folder on your office network
This issue is a result of your network setup, as opposed to a problem with our software. Ask your system administrator for help in determining a solution.
1. Determine the name of your database server (the network drive that contains your LandFX folder):
Open Windows Explorer. You should see the server under the Network heading.
2. Follow our instructions to ping your server.
Can’t reach the server? You may be experiencing be a firewall issue, or the server may be down. Contact your system administrator.
3. If you can ping the server’s IP address, navigate to it:
Open Windows Explorer, and type \\***Server Name*** in the address bar, substituting your actual server name for "***Server Name***."