Your office is using By User permissions on your projects.
A new Land F/X user has joined the team and has been added to permissions on existing projects, but that employee is missing from the permissions list (pictured to the right) when creating a project based on a template.
The new employee is not included in the permissions list for the project template being used to create new projects.
1. Follow our steps to Create a new project based on the template.
We generally don't recommend creating new projects based on templates, but for the purposes of resolving this particular issue, it's perfectly fine.
2. Add the new employee as a user with Write permission on the template. How to change a user's permissions on a project
3. Save the new project as a template. You can choose to:
- Save the project as a completely new template, or
- Overwrite the existing template by naming the new one identically