You purchased a new version of AutoCAD or F/X CAD, and you need to unload Land F/X from your older version of CAD.
1. Open the Options dialog box:
Manage ribbon, Options button
type Options in the Command line
right-click in the Command line and selecting Options from the menu
Tools pull-down menu
2. In the Options dialog box, select the Files tab.
Click the plus (+) sign to expand Support File Search Path section.
3. Highlight each entry in the Support File Search Path that includes landfx, and click Remove to remove the highlighted references.
Make sure you remove each reference to landfx in the path.
Do not remove any other paths. Doing so could cause issues with your AutoCAD installation.
5. Type MENULOAD in the Command line and press Enter.
In the Load/Unload Customizations dialog box, highlight the LANDFX entry and click Unload.
6. Save your workspace settings by typing WSSAVE in the Command line and pressing Enter.
7. Restart your older version of AutoCAD or F/X CAD.
Type MENULOAD and press Enter again.
You should not see a LANDFX entry in the Loaded Customization Groups, as pictured to the left. If you do see a LANDFX entry, repeat steps 5 and 6 above.
8. Follow oour steps to download and the latest Land F/X Workstation installer. When asked which version of AutoCAD to install Land F/X into, select your new version of AutoCAD or F/X CAD.