Colors of blocks, hatches, or other objects in your plan are not displaying correctly in Model Space. Your plan may be printing with the correct colors, but they look wrong in your drawing on screen.
This issue can result from:
- Having Hardware Acceleration enabled
- An out-of-date or incompatible graphics card
1. Follow our steps to disable Hardware Acceleration.
2. Still not seeing the correct colors? Update your graphic card driver.
3. Colors still not displaying correctly? You may need to reinstall your graphic card driver to fix the issue.