Your callouts show a hollow arrow for the leader instead of a solid filled arrow as expected. This issue may be occurring with:
- Plant labels
- Leaders with multiline text (MText)
- Reference Note (RefNote) callouts or other site callouts
- Irrigation callouts
- Detail callouts
You may also notice that solid fill hatches – those used in the solid filled circle trunk type in some of our default plant symbols – aren't showing as solid.
This issue may be occurring because:
- Your FILLMODE setting is turned off, or
- Your drawing is rotated. (AutoCAD can't display a solid fill when it's tilted in the Z plane.)
1. Check to ensure that FILLMODE is set to 1 (REGEN).
Type FILLMODE in the Command line and press Enter.
If your drawing does have a DVIEW twist and you remove it, new callouts or newly placed plants should show solid, while existing ones appear hollow.
If you drew a planting plan on a DVIEW twist, you may need to use the FLATTEN command to fix it, but there's no way to remove a tilt from a plant block. In this case, you'll need to place the plant blocks again while the correct UCS is active.