- Google Drive (Note: Google File Stream is now known as Google Drive. If you have Google File Stream installed, it will still work with Land F/X.)
- Amazon Drive
Your Support File Search Path (in the CAD Options dialog box under the Files tab) is likely set to a UNC path when it should be set to a letter drive.
Shared online services we do not recommend:
Over time, we've observed continued incompatibility with the OneDrive platform for several reaons, including:
- Inconsistent sync times
- Color Render dialog boxes loading empty because the necessary files could not be created at runtime
- Duplicate folders
- Our detail system not working correctly
Because of the wide range of issues that seem to come and go with updates, such as those listed above, we do not recommend the use of OneDrive to host our software.
We no longer recommend Carbonite as a shared online service to use with our software, as it does not allow the real-time sync required for proper operation.
Microsoft's Distributed File System (DFS) & similar services:
Our software will not work with Microsoft's Distributed File System (DFS) or any other cloud file service where files are not hosted locally as well.
You may need to ask your IT administrator for help with these steps.
1. Make sure Land F/X is mapped to a letter drive.
2. Correct the Support File Search Path so it points to the letter drive that's mapped for your Land F/X installation, rather than a UNC path.