You saw the following error message when attempting to save a custom block using our Save Block tool:
You must save the block into a sub-folder of one of the block libraries.
As the message indicates, this error pops up if you don't save the block into a subfolder of one of our block libraries. For example, you may have:
1. Simply accepted the default file name of NEWBLOCK right into the Blocks folder, or
2. Chosen a a name for the saved block but just saved it into the plan_graphics folder, or
3. Accidentally selected the Site Amenities folder
In short, do not save blocks directly into any of these locations.
When saving a block, take care to save it into a subfolder within one of our block libraries.
For example, if you're saving a block to use as a Discipline Graphic, you can either:
- Save the block into one of the subfolders within the discipline_graphics folder, such as 95-user_defined, or
- Create a new folder in that location, then save the block into that new folder.