Your hatches are appearing incorrectly when placed. They may be showing up as random lines, solid colors, or just completely different from how you expect them to appear.
You may be having this issue with:
- Groundcover or Shrub Area hatches
- Concept Plant hatches
- Reference Note hatches
- Generic site or detail hatches
- Irrigation-related hatches
We've seen hatches show up wrong in this way as a result of:
- An out-of-date or incompatible graphics card, or
- A consequence of the Hardware Acceleration setting
1. Ensure that your computer's graphics card (aka graphics adapter) is compatible with CAD and is up to date with the latest driver.
Note that the steps for updating your driver will depend on your particular graphics card.
Find out which graphics card you have.
2. (if necessary) If your graphics card is compatible and up to date but your hatches are still showing up incorrectly, try turning off the Hardware Acceleration setting.