When attempting to map a letter drive to your LandFX folder using our Drive Mapper tool, you received the following error message:
The mapped drive could not be created. The network path was not found.
The SMB file sharing utility is interfering with the drive mapper tool.
1. Open the Control Panel, and select the Programs option.
2. Select the option to Turn Windows features on and off.
3. Scroll down to locate the following features:
- SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support
- SMB Direct
Uncheck both of these features.
4. Once you've unchecked both of the options listed above, check both options again.
5. Restart your computer.
You should now be able to map a letter drive without seeing the error.