Your Land F/X Support ID*.
Your Serial Number and Product Key*.
*You or your office will have received your Support ID, Serial Number, and Product Key in an email from Land F/X.
The location where you will be storing your LandFX folder. This folder will contain all data associated with your Land F/X installation and projects.
• Will your LandFX folder be stored on a central office server? If so, what is the server name, and where on that server will your LandFX folder be stored?
• Do you have Land F/X installed on a home computer or laptop, or on a computer in an office where Land F/X will not be installed on a central office server? In most cases, we recommend keeping our default location for your LandFX folder – directly on your C: drive (C:/LandFX).
• Before installing F/X CAD 2014, it's a good idea to verify that you do not already have AutoCAD or F/X CAD 2014 installed on your computer – even a trial version. Follow our instructions to check for and uninstall existing versions of AutoCAD or F/X CAD.
If you are unsure of any of these items, please contact your IT administrator.
1 Download the installer by right-clicking the link below and selecting
"Save Link As" or "Save Target As." Save it to your desktop.
64-bit Installer- 1.1GB
2 Double-click the downloaded file called F/X CAD2014.64.1.exe.
In the dialog box that opens, click Browse and select your desktop.
This will create a folder on your desktop called F/X CAD2014.64.1
Inside this folder, find the file called Setup and open it.
This will begin the Installer process.
The F/X CAD Installer will begin. Please allow approximately 5 to 10 minutes for this process.
3 Click Install when prompted.
4 The AutoDesk License Agreement will open. Click Accept.
5 Product Information Screen:
- License Type: Select Stand-Alone.
- Product Information: Select I have my product information.
- Enter the Product Key and Serial Number. You will have received your Product Key and Serial Number in an email from Land F/X.
Click Next when finished.
6 Configure Installation Screen:
- Check the box next to F/X CAD 2014.
- DO NOT check either of the Land F/X boxes.
7 Click Install.
8 Allow a few minutes for the Installation process to complete.
Once you see the screen shown below, click Finish.
F/X CAD not installing correctly, or shutting down after installation? Troubleshooting steps >
9 Install or configure Land F/X.
If you do not have Land F/X installed, and you plan to install it on your computer – not a central office server:
• Complete our Land F/X Standalone Installation steps.
If you do not have Land F/X installed, and you plan to install it on your office server:
• Complete our Land F/X Network Installation steps.
If you already have Land F/X installed:
• Complete our steps to connect F/X CAD to your Land F/X installation.
q Activate your F/X CAD installation by following the steps linked here.
Note: This is a very specific process. Please follow it carefully.
Here's a short video detailing the activation process:
Did you receive a "Processing Error: This product will need to be registered manually" message during activation? If so, follow the steps linked here to resolve the issue.
If you have ANY questions about the activation process, please visit our Activate F/X CAD 2014 documentation section.