You are attempting to change your standard for the layer colors within our planting blocks, but the colors are not converting consistently across different Preference Sets.
Your Land F/X installation most likely includes our planting older blocks. We've made updates to the way in which layer colors change within the software. We've also updated our planting blocks to accommodate these changes. You'll be able to convert your colors correctly once you have the newer versions of our blocks.
1. Back up any custom planting blocks within the folder LandFX/Block/Graphics/Planting. You can simply drag these files or folders to a temporary folder on your desktop, or any location where you can find them easily.
2. Delete all folders within the folder LandFX/Blocks/Graphics/Planting.
Before deleting these folders, make absolute sure you've backed up all your custom planting blocks.
3. Select our Update feature and, if you haven't already, update to the latest version. (If you already have the latest version, proceed to Step 5.)
4. If you just updated, select the Update feature again.
5. You'll now see the dialog box pictured to the right. Click Yes to view a list of recovery options.
6. In the Restore Options dialog box, check the Plant Blocks box and click OK.
7. Allow a few minutes for the system to download the new planting blocks. The block drawings will download to the folder LandFX/Blocks/Graphics/Planting.
You'll now have a fresh installation of all planting blocks with the latest latest layer standards. All blocks will be marked to convert layer colors.
Don't forget to move your custom planting blocks back into the Planting folder.