The columns in one of your schedules are overlapping. For example, text in may be extending into other text or symbols within the schedule. Some column headings may also wrap to a second row, as in the example below, which shows the Zoning Schedule.
This issue may be occurring with several of our Schedule tools, including:
- Plant Schedule
- Concept Plant Schedule
- Reference Notes (RefNotes) Schedule
- Any of our Site Schedules (Grading Schedule, Zoning Schedule, Site Development Schedule, Lighting Schedule, Concept Graphics Schedule, etc.)
- Irrigation Schedule and other irrigation-related schedules (Watering Schedule, Runtime Schedule, Drip Schedule Valve Schedule)
An issue with the font assigned to your Schedule Text (one of our default Text Styles) is causing your text to overlap. As the name implies, the Schedule Text style controls the text within your schedules.
1. Open the General Preferences screen.
2. Select the SCHEDULE TEXT style and click Edit.
3. Select a new Font for that style.
4. Click OK to save the changes. Once you've selected a font with an appropriate point size and width, your schedule columns should no longer overlap.