The following chart shows the features included in each of our products.
Please click on a feature to learn more.
Genuine Autodesk AutoCAD
|Requires AutoCAD** or F/X CAD||Requires AutoCAD** or F/X CAD||Requires AutoCAD** or F/X CAD||Requires a Land F/X License 64 Bit Only, will not work on Windows Vista. Mac installations require Parallels|
* Price increase starting Jan 1, 2018
** AutoCAD 2013 - 2018, not AutoCAD LT or AutoCAD Mac
* AutoCAD 2013 - 2018, not AutoCAD LT or AutoCAD Mac
Why am I asked to renew every year?
We don't just provide software – we pride ourselves on offering an unmatched level of service for what amounts to an extremely low annual cost (especially in comparison with other subscription-based software). For just $250 per license per year for Planting F/X or Design F/X (or $450 for Irrigation F/X), you get:
- World-class technical support from our in-house landscape architects, irrigation designers, and computer and networking experts
- The latest updates to the software, including new features. (We send out an update every one to two weeks on average.)
- Updates to the block libraries and plant, manufacturer, and irrigation databases (depending on your installation)
- Access to our SketchUp plugin (with Planting F/X and Irrigation F/X licenses)
- Weekly newsletters and live webinars
Keeping your subscription current also allows you to host your project data and licenses in the cloud. If you choose cloud licensing, you can switch to a cloud-based installation at no extra cost – and with your annual renewal staying exactly the same.
We rely on renewals to cover the cost of maintaining our high standards of tech support and customer service – not to mention the continual improvements to the software.