You received the following error message:
Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location exists and is writable.
You may have received this error when attempting to download and run the latest Land F/X Workstation installer.
This error can result from:
- A permissions issue with your LandFX folder
- A corrupt drawing
1. Ensure that your computer has read-write access to the LandFX folder.
You may need to ask your network administrator to help with this step.
2. Once you've confirmed that your computer has read-write access to the LandFX folder, restart your computer.
3. Try opening a new, blank DWG drawing.
4. If you don't see an error message in the new drawing, open an existing drawing other than the one you had open when you first saw the error message.
5. If you don't see an error message when opening the existing drawing, the issue is the result of corruption in the original drawing you had open when you first saw the error message. Open that drawing, and follow our drawing cleanup steps.