You received an error message that The Wizard Was Interrupted before F/X Workstation could be completely installed on the InstallShield Wizard Completed screen, at the end of the installation steps for the Land F/X Workstation component.
A problem with the F/X Workstation installer is preventing the installation from completing.
1. Cancel the installation.
2. Verify that you have the latest F/X Workstation installer by checking the date of the installer download on our F/X Workstation installer page against the Date Modified of the setup64 file in your LandFX folder.
3. If you don't have the latest version of our F/X Workstation installer, download and run the latest version.
Still getting the error? Move on to the next step.
4. Open the File Explorer and type %temp% into the address box.
5. The Temp folder will open.
Organize the files by Date modified.
Locate the most recent file with the extension LOG.
6. Send us a technical support ticket that includes the following items:
- This most recent log file as an attachment
- An explanation that you received the Wizard was interrupted error while attempting to install the F/X Workstation component.
Our technical support team will use this log file to diagnose the issue and help you resolve it.