You attempted to add dimensions to a placed details, but the dimensions are either:
- Not showing up, or
- Scaled incorrectly or sized differently from their size or scale in the saved detail
This issue can occur because:
- You placed the dimensions using our Site Dimension tool rather than our Detail Dimension tool, or
- The dimension saved in the detail is annotative
1. Make sure you used our Detail Dimension tool, rather than our Site Dimension tool, to place the dimensions. If you placed them using Site Dimension, delete them and place them again using Detail Dimension.
2. Verify that the dimension saved in the detail is not annotative.
If it is annotative, type LANDFXANNO in the Command line and press Enter. If annotative scaling is on, turn it off. Purge out the dimension style and place it again to make the definition not annotative.
Annotative dimensions will not work in Land F/X details. However, that's fine since the Land F/X dimension will scale automatically to your Detail Template, and we offer an easy Detail Enlargement tool to help with two different scales in one detail.